Friday, January 23, 2009 @ 10:26 PM  2 stares
=>Tag From ikaaaaaaa<=

1. Do you think you are hot?
Is that a trick question??... well i think i love to act cute...end of story

2. Upload a favourite picture of you ..


i'm the one in red

3. Why do you like that picture?
would you believe if i say because i'm with my beloved sister?
hahah... just look at me in that picture.. why wouldn't i like that picture

4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
this morning... last night's leftover

5. The last song you listened to?
irony by wondergirls




6. What are you doing right now besides this?
chatting with my best friend... wait lover?.. hahaha

7. What name u prefer besides yours?
ain sofea.. my classmate's name.. i think her name is very pretty!

8. People I tag:
~Syamimi

9. Who is no. 1?
my best friend

10. No. 3 is having relationship with?
theres no number 3

12. Who is no. 2?
number 2 is a number that comes after 1.. in english it is called "two" in malay its "dua" in japanese it "ni"... in chinese is "er"... in spanish "dos" in korea "i have no idea"

Labels: