Thursday, June 11, 2009 @ 4:06 AM  1 stares
thats the lyrics to hey say 7 song with their pv salsa iina iinee
lets move on shall we??...

i think i've write about what i'm about to write a million times already in my blog.. but i'll say it again anyway

i am going to have a brand new spirit starting tomorrow..

i might still wake up late but starting tomorrow.. i'm actually going to comunicate ..cherish every moment at home!! and not stick to the computer so much since i'm allowed to bring my laptop next semester! oh yeah!!

maybe you're guessing why out of a sudden i have the "faito-oh" spirit..
maybe i fall inlove??? obtain a large sum of money??? got proposed to???
sorry to dissapoint you but .. NO WAY MAN!!...
the real reason??
I JUST FINISHED YUME WO KANAERU ZO~~!!


13 episode in 2 days only... the fastest ever for me to finish a drama..
(it turs out that theres an SP where it shows oguri shun with the ganesha in order to achieve his dream..downlooadinggg~~)
Its a wierd drama.. many people will watch and think.. this drama is a bunch of stupid idiotic things.. but thats where i have to disagree... maybe the ganesha acts weird.. x senonoh even...but the drama teaches me
  • to have more respect for myself..
  • to be confident..
  • to be aware of my surroundings..
  • to listen to others feelings..
  • to follow my heart and not care about others perspective..
  • to be more assertive..
  • to fight for justice (seigi no mikata!)..
  • to love everyone.. even enemies
  • to live everday to my heart's content
  • see things in a new light
**tsukaretaaa**i'm exhausted**

the point is i learn how to be a better version of me and to interact with others! thats why starting from tommorow i'll apply everything that i've learn from that drama

okay thats all for now.. i think i've spend too much time on this blog.. i still have to finish 3 chapter of add maths.. and this time 3 full chapter.. the second chapter was done during the last school holidays... the 1st i've already done half.. so they were only half to be done... so 3 FULL chapter.. haiyoo..

(NINA.. NEW SPIRIT)...
OH RIGHT!! GAMBARIMASUU!! DEKIRU YO~
(i'm only copying the answers for god's sake)

i'll promise to really catch up next semester...i'll steal all the time i can get!..this holiday i just cant find the time... the add math teacher shouldnt be soo mean.. at this rate i cannot catch up until the day i graduate form 5... (i'm not sure if i CAN graduate form 5)


NINAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.... POSITIVEEE!!!

I WILL MANAGE TO FINISH THE 3 CHAPTER!!
I CAN CATCH UP NEXT SEMESTER!!!
I WILL GRADUATE FORM 5 AND UNIVERSITY!!!
I WILL HAVE THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE STARTING NOW!!


good night everyone.. i'll start my add math adventure now..
you can go to sleep.. you're probably asleep already since i'm writing this a 4:45am..
well have a nice dream..

(thnx for viewing my blog.. since it started open i have 202 hits already.. okay maybe 100 hits is from myself.. but thank you anyway! arigato gozaimasu for visiting this boring ordinary blog!)

Labels: , ,