Tuesday, December 21, 2010 @ 2:49 AM  0 stares
Hey Hey Hey!!! i'm here in kelantan~~~~~~!!! yeahhh!!!


  • here's the thing.. something got over me a few days ago
  • now, i got over whatever that got over me
  • and decided i'm going to live my live the way i wanted
  • and not get effected by anyone or what they say about me
  • (even though they're saying great things
  • and the only problem is i'm thinking a little tooo much about it..haha)
  • so now i'm going to pretend that none of it ever happened and live my life happily~~!

and i'm going to pursue my dream as kpop and jpop lover!!!
AGAIN!
(the 2pm song again and again magically appear out of nowhere)

hahaha
well to tell you the truth i have nothing better to do ...
hahaha

check this out... kuroki meisa....
her body is to die for....
mummmy, can i have her body ?? pleaaaaseeee~~!!





and with that, my HAPPY blog posts starts NOW!
(0^_______________^0)

Labels: