Tuesday, January 4, 2011 @ 11:13 PM  0 stares

EVERYDAY I STARE!




everyday..
i open my blog and stare...
hoping that i'll actually write something
because i think of alot of things to write but dont know where to start

everyday..
i log in into my facebook account and stare..
hoping that somebody will start a chat
because my ego is too high to "buzz "on somebody

everyday..
i hold my phone in my hands and stare..
hoping that for an sms to come my way
because if i start sms-ing ppl, i'm afaraid they'll say "mesej ngan nina mahal laa"

everyday..
i turn on the television and stare..
hoping that korean music videos and dramas will appear on the television
because i'm too lazy to wait for it to load in youtube

everyday..
i put something to eat on my plate and stare..
hoping that i'll get thinner after eating it
because i want to be thin! hahahaha

everyday..
i hold a mirror in my hand and stare..
hoping that my zits and scars will go away..
because i want it to be flawless! kikikiki

everyday..
i lay down and stare..
hoping my stares will take me somewhere
because i know it never will

and then i fall asleep




and that explains my daily routine!

Labels: