Tuesday, August 2, 2011 @ 5:42 PM  2 stares



Happy august everybody~~!
august is a hppy month because...
its a fasting month!
which means shopping for hari rayaaa!
and also
its the birth month of many people i know! (including mine n my cat's little kittens!)









 first, take a look at the picture above.. does it look like  me?
haha someone says that it does.. so kite amin kan aje
they say a lot of things.. nina comey.. nina hudoh .. nina gemuk..
so buang yg keruh amik yg jernih.. kaaaaan? XD
(wahhh sudah lame sy x prasan)



so where do i start? ..
first,( for the second time) .. i finished 49days! the storyline was amazing and there are 3 elements that make me love the story which the the  setting, the actors and the flow of the story..(ayat bagai nk wat thesis statement). however, they didn't follow the emphatic order which is "  saving the best for last".. the ending was awful! .. not really.. but i didnt like the fact where they found out hate song yi kung is actually shin ji hyun's sister!.. i was like WTF (where's the food)..
that part spoiled the whole story.. the ending before was nice already when the girl died and every one try to move on with life as it was... aiyaaa



anyway thats not really what i wanted to write about .. haha .  what else would i be about... just like every university freshmen.. i want to tell you about my time here

at first it was great.. but then i realised that i was invisible.. i really was!!
no one notice me even if i'm right in front of you face


once we went to a restaurant and a pak cik was taking order of drinks.. my friends ordered first... when i was about to order watermelon juice.. he quickly asked "makan??"
T.T but i'm right infront of you!
 so instead of ordering watermelon juice.. i ordered plain water... and i cried!



 just like the time when i got my computer literacy paper.. my lecturer asked :
"farah nina!! ... did you take the test"

me: yes i did madam :(

lecturer : are you sure??

me : yes i did madam :( :( :(

waaaaaaaaaaa... it turns out my paper was there the whole time
 but it was invisible even when she checked again and again... :(



other than that.. my classmates wrote a post.. and the tagged everyone in the class...

our class consists of 30 students at the time
so i checked.. 1.. 2..3... 28..29...
guess who got left out?

me!! :(

 after that they made a group on facebook for the class...
guess who didn't got invited?

me!! :(

there are soo many other invisible events that even i can't remember!



i keep on saying i'm "forever alone" and i'm a "watak sampingan"
my friends would comfort me by saying "you are not watak sampingan in my life"
waaaaaaaaah... terharu sgt.... <3

its amazing how i manage to be friends with my current friends in a short time
and feel like i've known them for years~...

and also my roomates (at my section) are amazing!
they are all very "senget" and i just lovee them soo muchh muah3
so with friends like these, i dont mind if i'm the supporting actress of even completely invisible..
i'm happy with the way things are...

on the other hand... like syamimi..
i'm still not statisfied that i could manage to score highest in any subjects so far..
but still i'm greatful for my marks..

if god grants your prayers right away, you are loved
if god grants your prayers after a little bit longer, he wants to test you
if god still haven grant your wish or maybe he grants it after a long long time, he wants to give you the best!

this is what i believe in for every aspect in my life..
soulmate, marks, appearance(ntah pape aku merepek), and good fortune
insyaallah
(alim plak.. biase la blan pose... bye!)

Labels: