Monday, October 10, 2011 @ 3:13 AM  3 stares

theres nothing you can say.. theres nothing you can do..
theres no other way when it comes to the truth
so keep holding on  cause you know you'll make it through
you'll make it through

i hate this song when arvil sings it
i hate this song when the whole glee cast sings it
but i love this song the the cast of the glee project sings this on their elimination

i really love marissa.. her red hair is soo pretty
and she's a good dancer
i love carmen .. come on who doesn't love those glasses..
i love damien with his irish accent
i love the way matheus sings this song..
they make me want to sing~~!
which is not a good thing at the moment because i'm loosing my voice and my muet is this wednesday!
hahaha i need to buy some asam jawa juice tomorrow~
i totally forgot what i wanted to say..
bye.. i have to START studying for my muet speaking test
let me repeat START!!!
wish me luck

Labels: