Tuesday, September 10, 2013 @ 1:44 AM  0 stares
Assalamualaikum and Hi~ 


So, shall i bore you with my semester III ramblings?

Room : 
New room same floor. Same toilet.

Roomate : 
Lawrian part 5, pretty, from Terengganu 

First class : 
Took the wrong bus, ends up at INTEC,nice sight, handsome students, fell down, knee sore, ripped socks, arrives at class 1 minute before class ends.

The rest of the day : 
Slept until maghrib, went to mcD, saw fireworks, shopping at giant, skipped band meeting, already need to join function this Saturday, practise every night starting tomorrow, friend flying next Friday,

Now : 
Took a shower, downloading jodoh itu milik kita episode 9 that I didn't get to watch last week..
And on my pending list : Episode 10 that just aired tonight..hahaha



hahaha times like this i remember the reporter in princess diaries saying
"keep your eggs sunny side up :)"

trials,and random events is basically what we live for..
What I live for!

I wonder what's in store for me tomorrow..
Other than my first 4 hour class~.. jyeahh...
errr... hahahahahhaa




Have a nice sem peeps and pipettes