Thursday, May 3, 2012 @ 3:01 AM  2 stares



what if i worked harder during my mrsm days?
what if i worked harder for my upsr examination?
what if i didn't move from smk zainab 1?
what if i just took the time to look at the programs mara offered after spm?
what if i put my aim to go overseas before my personal interest?
what if i  just scored ONE MORE A during my spm?
what if i worked hard to get straight A's?
what if i decided after spm to go on A-level despite the ridiculous fees?
what if .............................................
what if ...............................................
what if ...................................................
what if .........................................................

the answer to that all of that what if's is : i'd be preparing to study overseas by now

and now i'm wondering
should i bury that dream of mine?

arghhhhhhhhh!! 
nk pegi jugak nak pegi jgak nk pegi jugak!!!
tapi bagaimanakahhh??