X

THE GALL BLADDER

Name: Ninaaaaaaa
A 21 year old narcissist .. who have been blogging since 11..
not a multi-billion dollar young entrepreneur yet
but..InsyaAllah..someday..soon
mohon AMIN laju2

SO FIRST THINGS FIRST I'M THE REALEST
LOL..no .. i thought i'd try something new..
a funky blogskin..with noisy korean song..
photos of some girl's legs..skinny legs




Nina's blog objectives:

1) to rant random things that i usually think about
2) to worry or.. in a nicer word .. ponder about my future
3) to motivate myself with long motivational posts that may or may not actually motivate me
4) to embarrass my future self with the silly things i write about in the past
5) boom clap ..sound of my heart...the list goes on and on and on and on yeah..

Doa Pelindung

Thursday, May 5, 2011 / 11:58 PM

wahifzommin,kullishaitoonimmaaridd..

meaning :& as protection against every rebellious devil

Labels: