Thursday, December 6, 2012 @ 12:34 AM  0 stares
Assalamualaikum and hi~~!


everyone has a weak spot...
mine happens to be sweet talks~
yepp that's my weak spot.. 

[click to enlarge]


kyaahahhahaahhahahahahahhahahaa
*lompatkelilingbilik~~~~~
from my love~~ <3 p="p">


kuikuikuikui...ni drpd adikku yg memanggil dirinya akaq~
the yellow ones are from her.. the blue ones meeee~

cehh tanya cendawan goreng konon... 
dah rindu tu ckp je la.. my mizah

what can i say.. i like it when people say they misses me..
or at least imply that they misses me.. 
although i'm not sure that cendawan goreng is implied "i miss you" message 
or whether dye memang btoi2 nk cari cendawan goreng... 
haih mizah mizah..


kepada insan2 yg x kne screenshot...(bajet famous) 
not enough time to screen cap and edit tonight
 nntikan di lain post!
i need to sleep now~ 
eh no.. i WANT to sleep now.. 
night2.. as salam